Lloyds TSB Commercial Finance recognises the importance of providing a website that
is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technical limitations
or individual disabilities.
The site has been designed to aid both usability and accessibility and will be continually
checked against these priorities to ensure standards are met wherever possible.
The site and the guidelines we adhere to are constantly changing. If you find any
accessibility barriers, please let us know and we'll do our best to address the
problem as soon as possible.
Key accessibility features
There are a number of features on the site that aid usability and accessibility.
- All text is resizable using your browser's text-resize option.
- If stylesheets are not supported or are turned off, information on the site can
still be accessed and read.
- Navigation (or skip links), linking to the main sections of the site, is provided
at the top of each page.
- A 'breadcrumb trail' is provided to help you see where you are on the site.
- Signposts are used on pages to recommend other pages with similar content.
- The colours used on the site have been checked using a colour contrast analyser.
not enabled we have ensured that the site still functions properly.
- If you use your own style sheet, it can be applied to allow changes in the site's
- Headings have been used on pages to create a structure that is easier for you to
- All hyperlinks make sense when read out of context, hyperlink text is notably different
from other text and links change colour when the destination page has been visited.
- All images have been given appropriate alternative text.
- Where multimedia has been used, alternative content is supplied.
This website strives to achieve and maintain levels of accessibility that conform
to the level AA of the W3C web content accessibility guidelines, including all priority
1 and 2 checkpoints. Please recognise that we endeavour to maintain this level of
accessibility but it is a large website and is constantly updated.
The site is built to valid XHTML strict and the website functions and looks
as intended on the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 6/7/8 on Windows XP
- Firefox 3 on Windows XP
- Safari 4